27: Sarah Foster on confidence and the environment
Sarah Foster is the Managing Director of Comply Direct, an environmental consultancy and compliance business. She is also the author of Yabba Dabba Do It, a book on self-confidence. Sarah shares her three steps to self-confidence – Prepare, Do and Review. We also talk about the environment, of course, Sarah’s business is based on it but we also discuss relationships, emotional intelligence, boundaries and so much more!
I love how Sarah brings everything back to confidence because, at our heart, we’re all ethical and responsible and want to do great work. We often know what we want to say and do, but when things get tricky, we can so easily get pushed off course and modify our behaviour based on other people’s expectations. Ture collaboration is when we have the confidence to show up fully with what we think and feel and work through differences of opinion that may exist with others.
Where are you holding back? What differences of opinion need to be resolved? Trust in your self-confidence and show up fully today. You might even surprise yourself!
- The environment
- Cop 26
- Environmental consultancy
- Three steps to self-confidence – Prepare, do, Review
- Confidence to say no
Other free resources:
- Take the Team Performance Scorecard and discover the 12 hidden dynamics of your team’s performance
- Join our monthly Team Performance webinars
- Download White papers
- Sign up for our Weekly Leadership Hints and Tips
- Connect with Jude Jennison on Linked In